Thursday, July 20, 2006

Frantic Mind

Pain from the past,Months ago...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was forgotten, forgiven,
But it haunts me still.
A mistake, simple mistake
Broke all trust, lost it all.
She was gone, forever,
Or so it seemed.
She was back, forever,
and it will be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But the memories haunt,
Creeping out of shadows,
Hiding in holes of my mind.
Small signs, minute thoughts
Grow to pain, torture, too much.
Lost focus, must release, not quick enough.
Disorder... disorder... disorder...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And it's gone.
The pain subsides,
The pen crosses the paper,
The mind is calm again.

[February 6, 2006]

About Me

This is mine now. I have taken it, as I sap all good things from good people, and will probably destroy it, as I have everything else in my life. -Zero

  • Best Page in the Universe
  • The Great And Beautiful Michelle
  • A Good Friend
  • Another part of my reality