Thursday, July 20, 2006

Happy

I'm happy, and it's great.
I go to school and do my homework,
I hang out with my friends and laugh,
I play games and have fun,
I didn't get the girl, but whatever

....

I'm not happy, and it sucks.
I go to school and skip my homework,
I have friends that do stupid things,
I stopped playing games, and I'm bored,
I don't have the girl, and it sucks

....

I'm depressed, and it hurts.
I want to skip school and never do my homework,
I lost my friends and I do stupid things,
I can't play games, I'm too sad,
I have the girl, and that's all I have

....

I was depressed, and it destroyed me.
I can't go to school, there is no homework.
I can never have friends again,
I have no games to play,
I have no one, and it kills me.

I am dead.

[c. October~November 2005]

About Me

This is mine now. I have taken it, as I sap all good things from good people, and will probably destroy it, as I have everything else in my life. -Zero

  • Best Page in the Universe
  • The Great And Beautiful Michelle
  • A Good Friend
  • Another part of my reality